Radon?

Radon is a naturally-occurring gas that is created when uranium breaks down in soil,

rock and groundwater.

Radon is a cancer-causing radioactive gas.  You cannot see, smell or taste radon,

but it may be a problem in your home.  If you want piece of mind that you are not purchasing, selling, or living in a house with high radon levels, I can also have

a radon test done for you.

If Radon in your home reaches .4 picocuries per liter or higher, your home should be mitigated.

                            

 

The Surgeon General states that "breathing radon over a long periods can present a significant health risk". Thousands of people die each year from lung cancer, due to radon inhalation.

WARNING

© 2023 by VHI HOME INSPECTIONS

 Proudly created CASS ENTERPRISES